Sunday 28 December 2008

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's

We had Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's today, with Jase's side of the family. Always a fun day. The kids were exhausted tonight...again! They'll need a few quiet days to recover for New Years! LOL

It is nice being together, just sitting, chatting, laughing, a little Wii, and of course eating and drinking!! I was knocked off my perch as the Hula hoop Queen on Wii this afternoon by my 11yr old niece Mel, then my BIL Barrie shattered that record a little later. So, I have some work to do to get my title back...LOL

The kids had a ball, and the game of the day was Nerf!
Zac got it as a gift for Christmas from his cousins, who also got one for Christmas. The boys, and girls(big and small) had a ball playing it in the backyard!


I also must Thank the gorgeous Rubyrox for the recipe for these little Christmas puds! They were a huge hit!

I hope you had a great weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

3 comments:

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Hi Michelle!

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I'm thinking about Tangalooma for next year so I'm glad you gave me a preview of what to expect!

Those Christmas puds look yummy. I wonder if a sparkler on top of it will do for New Years...

tracey said...

sounds like a fun time at your household chelle....you will definately have to get back on the hula hoop bandwagon and win back your title - lol- dont' know what game that one is - we have 12 here now, but not that one... and yes golf - i think my dh is turning me into a golf widow this week... which is great - more time to scrap - chat soon.

Back to New Blinds said...

Hey Chelle,

great catching up on what you have been up too....

A favour can you email me the recipe of the christmas puddings yep we have a belated christmas get together next weekend.

Love Pam