Wednesday 19 November 2008

Layouts to share...

Here's some of the layouts I completed at the Retreat last weekend...
A few I can't share just yet, but I'll keep you posted!

A layout I did about Michael Clarke and Lara Bingle, who attended Zac's school fete a few months ago...They were lovely!

Zac's last day at Daycare. I sent my camera for the day and his teacher snapped all these great pics!

One for Ella...Dream big - There's nothing you can't do...

Zac's first Book Week...as the Big Bad Bunny!

Our trip to see Picasso...

Miss E is three - Unwrapping presents for Ella!

Lastly, a layout about me. Totally different for me...I went minimalist and I did a cheeky pic of me, and wrote journalling about the same topic!
This was Scrapmanda's Inspiration Challenge at the Retreat, and we had to use our favourite mug as our inspiration. I used my Mugs colours...Red, white and black!
Another great Challenge...Thanks Manda!


Thanks for looking...enjoy your Wednesday!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all great glad you had a good weekend and also a large win to help our syndicate to top it off Luv MIL

Leanne Stamatellos said...

you are pumping them out!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a very productive weekend...but I can't go past the big bad bunny he is so cool especially the tail!!
love SIL tracey

Julie said...

Gorgeous LO's Chelle .... love popping in to see your latest creations !

Belynda-Lee said...

hey hun,
beautiful layouts once again! :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning eye candy Chelle xxx