Sunday 28 September 2008

Weekend Update

We've had a lovely weekend. We watched the AFL Grand Final yesterday...I just love my AFL! Pity our team wasn't playing, but it was a great game and I enjoyed every minute of it! Go the Hawks!

Did some catching up on swaps and have been busy making birdies/felt flowers for an order. Lots to do!

I've had another layout accepted for publication at Scrapbooking Memories mag...that was a nice surprise coming home from our break.

Here's what I've been up to...

An ATC swap. The theme was "Swirly Curly"....very spring looking!! LOL


and a Card Swap..."It's almost Christmas" at The Stamp Shak!


Remember, The Stamp Shak forum is having a CC this weekend. It's not too late to join in. You have til Wednesday lunchtime to get your entries in!

I hope you had a great weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the ATC's! I have never tried, but always admire the little creations of everyone else!
Gorgeous!

x