Saturday 30 August 2008

Yay...I've got another Award!!

My friend, Kylie has nominated me for a great Award.
Now, I met Kylie when I went to the Paper Arts Festival in Sydney, way back in 2006. I was doing one of Zina Wright's classes, and Kylie and her friend sat behind me. When they didn't have a camera to take a pic of Zina's layout, I had taken a pic and offered to email it to them. They were most grateful and we have been corresonding ever since and checking in on each other's blogs ever since.
The Scrapping thing makes you friends with people far and wide and I love it.
So, Thanks, Kylie for giving me this award...I'm touched!! :)



Here's how it works...

The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their
blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7
other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs
of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

So I nominate:

1. Nic
2. Maz
3. Pip Prosser
4. Melis
5. Donna
6. Anne Marie
7. Ruby

Enjoy your award, guys!

I had a quick play with my camera this afternoon.
I was playing with the manual settings...something I'd like to master at some stage...better keep playing! LOL

Here's a couple of my favourites.

My two cuties.


Our puss, Rubeun.


And the Bouganvillea bush on the neighbours fence line is flowering...gorgeous colours!!


Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you and I love the pics especially Ruben with BELLS on he looks impressed!!! MIL

Donna Heart said...

Hi Chelle! YAY! I recieved the journal - thanks sooo much! I did leave a post over at the forum too. Hey - your scrapping is so beautiful - I've never seen a dodgy layout from you! Can't believe you got voted out of idol - what were they thinking???

XXX D
ps - thanks for the award luv!