Sunday 13 July 2008

Layouts to share...

This past weekend I've done a few challenges on Cyber Crops. LSBS and my Yahoo group. It doesn't rain it hails!! LOL

Had fun just doing some layouts for a change, after all the work for the Masters!!

Sketch Challenge at Little Scrapbook Shop


Sketch Challenge for my Yahoo group


and a product Challenge on my Yahoo group


We've had a busy weekend cleaning up the yard. Cutting back trees/bushes and weeding the garden. Looks fabulous now, though.

We headed over to my sister's place for a BBQ lunch. Very nice, Thanks Kel and Dine!
The caramel tart was pretty delish!

So, it's been a busy, but good weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Jaimie Ramsey said...

I love the Daddy LO, i might lift that one if it's OK? The pre school one is too cute.. Seems like you had a full on scrappy weekend (lucky thing!).