Tuesday 5 February 2008

CJ to share...

I finished another CJ over the weekend. This one is for Pam over at Scrapbooking Memories.
We had to scrap a page about our Mum. Here's mine. My Mum saw it last night and loved it!




It's been raining here in Brisbane...I'm very over trying to dry clothes for a household of 4!! It was starting to be ridiculous! So, I went out and bought a dryer this morning. The poor girl hasn't stopped since I plugged her in this morning!! :)
At least I don't have an excuse now, for having no dry clothes!!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

3 comments:

Julie said...

I can understand why you mum loved it ... looks gorgeous! I love hinge/flap sections on projects!
Was quite amused with your cat story ... as was everyone else by the sounds of things !! :O)

Anonymous said...

You did a great job as always...stop complaining about the rain we need the dam full!!
Love Tracey (SIL)

ScrapManda said...

Gorgeous CJ entry...love the birds ;) LOL!!!