Tuesday 1 January 2008

A New Year...

2008...What a year it's going to be! My little man starting school, with having only Ella home, it's going to be a big year for changes. I'm sure we'll adapt!

I created a banner for my blog this morning. It's a New Year, so I thought I'd make a change. Do you like?? I'm pretty happy with it.

I have been keeping a tally of my layouts over the past year, and I've reached 155!!
That's a lot of late nights.(LOL) The count's back to zero now...we'll see how we go this year!

With the wet and wild weather here in Brisbane since late last week, I've got a bit of scrapping done.
There's a few, so I'll share over the next few days. Here's the first few...





Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Layouts Chelle (and a double to boot) xxx Love your new banner..... and woo hoo 155 count xxx that is a totally awesome number of stunning layouts.. No wonder I feel like I live at this wonderful blog xxx I might add a count to my blog (just to see how many I do so we can compare) I'm sure you would win hands down xxx

Julie said...

The new banner looks great!! (i really will have to learn how to do that!!).
Lovely LO's ... got off to a flying start for 2008 !! LOL!

nikkihelen said...

Love the new banner Chelle...and 155 layouts........omg your a legend!! Now, if I could just figure out how to live without sleeping..hmm :)

scrapwitch said...

love the new banner..i to am working on one for the new year myself.....now where is that green paint ..love your layouts chelle..hope you had a fun new year ..if you see zane will you give her a huge for me

ScrapManda said...

I bow down to the scrap Queen - 155 awesome total Chelle!

Love the banner too!