Friday 14 December 2007

Friday Flashback

I'm lovin digging around in the old photos. Amazing what you find!

This one is from my days as a Marching girl. I was in the Portland(Vic) Marching girls as a youngster, with my cousins, Kylie and Nicole. We travelled all around Victoria on the weekends competing in our age groups. I remember our last competition...can't remember where it was...we won State Champions, and our age group. This photo was when we were in Midgets. In Midgets you get to were the Buzzbee(that BIG hat) and marching boots...before than it was white sneakers and a little hat!!

Can you pick me?....I'm the serious one on the right!!



Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a crackup Chelle... the most divine marching girl, my laugh of the week (so sweet)xxx :):):)

Lexie said...

You were serious werent you! Love the boots!

Great photo!