Monday 27 August 2007

Fun pics:)

A quiet weekend here at the Jamieson house. Not much on, just menial jobs and a Dentist visit. All good though, just a check up for me!

I did a little scrapping. This one I did for Karen(kata) in the August photo Swap over at Scrapbooking Memories Forum. It's some beautiful pics from her wedding.



While the kids were out playing in the backyard this afternoon, I decided to get the camera out and have a play with it. I got some great pics of Zac and Ella. Zac is always willing to pose for photos, but Ella isn't quite so willing.

Here's a couple of favourites!





Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

loving those cheeky photos of zac and ella..stunning layout also...thatnks for shring my visiting friends posts...i'm stoked...you'll definately know who im talking about now!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the kids are great. how cheeky does that niece of mine look!!! Love Tracey XX

Nicole said...

love your pix, understand your frustration with posing though, ahhhhh Charlotte is a nightmare, thank god i got the new camera.

Love this page,
love what you've been doing for Idol too, awesome work

Nicxx