Saturday 7 July 2007

I've been Tagged!!

I've been tagged, by the lovely Amanda!

Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

Here are my 8 random facts...

1. I moved out of home when I was 19, to move in with 2 boys...One of which is now my husband!!

2. I was a Marching girl, when I was little. I travelled all around Victoria competing in Marching competitions.

3. I have one sister(younger), named Kellie.

4. I got a pony for Christmas, when I was about 8 or 9. A few yrs ago, I asked Dad how he got the pony there for Christmas morning, as it wasn't there the day before...he had hidden it at the neighbours farm across the road, and walked her over to our paddock in the middle of the night!! Cool, hey?

5. I got my Drivers licence first go!

6. I'm a Sports nut...Love it!! AFL, especially, but I'll watch anything, except golf - boring!

7. I drive a Toyota RAV4.

8. My favourite TV show is LOST!!


Wow...that wasn't so easy!! But I got there!
Ok, I tag:
Gypsyangel(Karen)
Scrapwitch(Lisa)
Poppysmum(Mel)
npomeroy(Nicole)
Lissyk(Mel)
nikkihelen(Nikki)
Akuti(Jodie)
Scrappermaz(Maz)

Have fun with it, guys! :)

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Thanks for playing Chelle....a pony hey??!! Lucky girl ;)

scrapwitch said...

oh no ive got to think again...thanks for the tag~hmmmmmmmmmm~your facts are very interesting...