Friday 27 April 2007

Tagged again!!

I've been tagged again, by Andrea this time...so thought I'd share another 7 Random Facts about me. I think everyone I know in the Blogging world has been tagged this past week, so I promise not to tag anyone.

Here we go...

1. I had a Welsh Mountain pony named Sunny growing up on the farm in Portland, Vic.

2. I've only ever been booked for speeding 3 times. That's quite a feat for a 32 yr old. All have been since I turned 30!!

3. I drive a Toyota Rav 4 and LOVE it!!

4. I've travelled to Bali, Vanuatu, and Fiji in my lifetime. Hoping to add to that list in coming years!

5. I don't like Snakes.

6. I LOVE "The Rock" and "Vin Diesel" movies. They are actors if you were wondering...:)

7. I have assorted taste in Music - anything from Lee Kernaghan to Robbie Williams!

A little more about me.....

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

ScrapManda said...

I find it really interesting to see how far and wide these tags go...I know I need a life :)

Nicole said...

Michelle, I hate snakes too, not a good thing living where I live though.