Friday 23 February 2007

I've been tagged

by my scrap friend, Amanda! She put me as most likely to respond...:-)

So here I go...

1. FIRST & Middle NAME? Michelle Leanne
2.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after Peter Brock's first wife - Michelle, or so the story goes.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night watching Saving Babies.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Generally
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Hot chicken meat
6. KIDS? 2 - Zac(3) and Ella(17mths)
7. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? My blog!!
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Against my will!
12. FAVORITE CEREAL? Sustain
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think so
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Peppermint choc chip - Yum!
16. SHOE SIZE? 8
17. RED OR PINK? red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My baby jelly-belly!
19 WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Nana and Pa - both in heaven now!
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I want to read the results on the blogs of Louise, Sara N and Tara.
21. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED to 21???
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Peach
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The rainbow lorikeets going troppo over berries in a tree next door.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Smell of rain - love that moist smell!
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jason - my DH
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Theirbody language..you get a feel about someone by their body language.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course i do...Amanda has become a great friend to me.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke and white wine.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? AFL footy - yep, I'm a Lions fan too!!
31. HAIR COLOR? Chocolate brown with blonde highlights.
32. EYE COLOR? Blue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate, and seafood, but not together!
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy endings
36. ???
37. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs.
38. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate mud cake
39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Tara
40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Sara N - hasn't been blogging much lately.
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Don't have time to read...too much scrapping to get done.
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Garfield - Compute this!
43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? LOST - I Love that show!!
44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My kids laughing
45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones
46. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Bali, Indonesia
47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really...
48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 28 November 1974 - which makes me 32! I was born in Portland, Victoria.

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will respond and probably faster than you imagined, cos I've already done it. ha ha ha... do I have to do it again?

ScrapManda said...

I hope your responses to #29 aren't drunk together!!

Only reason I'm reading a book ATM is I'm trying to be good and catch the train to work...so I read (and sleep!!) then!