Tuesday 2 January 2007

My first Design Team L/O's

I thought I'd share with my first Design Team L/O's. They are already hanging up at Serendipity Scrapbooking. I'm teaching my first class next week, on doodling. Looking forward to it.





I've been scrapping up a storm before and after Christmas. Last weekend I did 6 L/O's. That's got to be a record for me. I did the Cyber crop at Scrapbook City last Friday night, which was heaps of fun. Here are my 3 L/O's.

Challenge One



Challenge Two



Challenge Three



All the Challenges had instructions and requirements. I love doing Challenges, it makes you think outside the square. Good for the brain! :-)

I've got a few more to share, but I'll save them for tomorrow.

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

ScrapManda said...

Gorgeous LO's - your challenge ones look great too - I especially like challenge 2!

Alicia Barry said...

I really loved your hidden journalling one.

Back to New Blinds said...

Hello Chelle,

congratulations on your design team very well deserved as you have talent and will provide lots of people with inspiration.

Happy New year. Love Pam