Sunday 28 January 2007

Heading for Melbourne tomorrow

We head off to Melbourne in the morning. I've had a great time catching up with all my cousins, Aunts and Uncles. We don't see each other that much as we scattered far and wide.

The wedding went great. Nicole and Steven had a wonderful day with no major hiccups. We had a big brunch and my Aunty Margaret's today before they headed off on their honeymoon. Have a great time guys!!

Zac and Ella have had a wonderful time playing with my cousin, Kylie's kids - Lachlan and Brooke, as well as Samuel(My cousin, Nicole's son). A great time has been had by all. Quite a few late nights, alcohol and lots of chatter. I just love catching up.

We saw the seals on Friday, and got MORE sunburnt. Had heaps of fun seal-spotting out in Bridgewater Bay. We had a boat load just with us. Also got some great pics.

I'll have heaps to share when I get home...and can't wait to get scrapping with all my new pics.

Looking forward to reaching Melbourne tomorrow. My cousin, Tim, has told me of some good Factory outlet shopping near where we are staying. I'm going to tackle the Melbourne trams as well,(if I can work out how to pay for them) and take the kids to the Zoo.
*My cousins who live in Melbourne don't really know how to pay for a tram - that's saying something - they think you need a degree to work the ticket machine!! LOL

I'll chat to you all when I get home!

Chelle Xx

2 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Glad the wedding and family catch up has been great.
One hint...when buying the tram ticket make sure you're hanging on with one hand/arm - last time I was down there I ended up on the floor of the tram...and NO - I hadn't been drinking!!!

Steph said...

chelle, would love to try and catch up withyou at the zoo email me and let me know whenyou arethinking of going.
steph