Thursday 21 December 2006

Our budding Hairdresser

I'm not sure if Zac is going to follow in my footsteps and become a Hairdresser, but sure seemed like it the other day. I was folding up washing in the lounge room, Monday afternoon, and the kids were in Ella's room playing with a teddy that sings. They were having fun, lots of giggles when I noticed everything went quiet. I always worry when everything goes quiet....wandered into my room and Zac had not only waxed his own hair, but also Ella's to the point it was stiff and very shiny! I laughed then got the camera, to take a pic(as you do!). One of those moments.

It took 4 washes with soap to get it out of Zac's hair and 3 washes to get it out of Ella's. We had to go out for dinner that night, but they looked ok. Their hair wasn't too unruly!


Hope everyone is nearly ready for Christmas. I've only got a bit of running around to do tomorrow. Just mainly things I need to take to my family destinations(ie. chips, coke, cheese for a cheese platter, etc)

Only 4 sleeps til the Big fella in red arrives!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

No comments: