Friday 29 December 2006

I've been tagged by Amanda

Well, I've finally got around to completing my tag! With all the Christmas mayhem, and DH on holidays, it's been hard to find time. So, here goes:

A - Available/Single? Married
B - Best Friend? Jason - my DH
C - Cake or Pie? Chocolate mud cake
D - Drink Of Choice? white wine - chardy
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Computer
F - Favorite Color? Blue
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Both
H - Home or Homesick? Home.
I - Indulgence? Chocolate - and lots of it!
J - January Or February? January
K - Kids & Their Names? 2 - Zac (3) and Ella (15mths)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family
M - Marriage date? 20 June 1998
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 sister - Kellie
O - Oranges Or Apples? Love both!
P - Phobias/Fears? I get a little jelly-legged when up high!
Q - Favorite Quote: A great snapshot stops a moment from running away ~ unknown
R- Real Hair Color? Can't remember - boring brown!
S - Season? Spring.
T - Tag 2 or 3 people? Pam and Zane
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I raced dirt go-karts before I was married - heaps of fun!
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Like all vegies.
W - Worst Habit? Sleep deprivation - too much scrapping!
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, fingers(netball injury)
Y - Your Favorite Food? Chocolate and Seafood - but not together!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Saggitarius

Promise I'll tell you all about Christmas when I download my photos later today!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Chelle. I have been a bad friend and haven't been here for a while. Hope you had a great Christmas.