Wednesday 11 October 2006

Last night's class


I taught a class for my Mum's online store last night to some lovely ladies. I did a class on Christmas gift ideas. They all made a Christmas CD magnet. I included a photo on mine, but some of the ladies put a sentiment on theirs. They all told me they were going to keep them and not give them away as pressies! :-)

The two little poppets in the photo are Zac and Ella, of course!

Today has been a reasonably quiet day - a home day for us. I've nearly finished a few projects off. Waiting for things to dry. Thought I'd po in early today...not like me. I'm usually a late night poster!

Will have a few projects to share in coming days. :-)

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the loveliest pics I have seen of the kids and the colours are so nice

ScrapManda said...

Great job CHelle - love the cd magnets! So quick and easy and this one looks fantastic!