Sunday 8 October 2006

Congratulations Craig Lowndes!

Today I scrapped in front of the TV, watching Bathurst! It was an action packed day with lots of thrills and plenty of spills. I just love Bathurst. My Dad being a huge Motorsport "nut", my younger sister and I grew up with it. I've always loved Peter Brock and have a real soft spot for Craig Lowndes. So, for me, today couldn't have ended any better...with Craig Lowndes winning Bathurst and the Peter Brock trophy. I shed a few tears both at the start and end of the race. A fitting tribute to the great "Peter Perfect".

I've been scrapping up a storm this weekend. I've completed 4 layouts and a file box for recipe cards. I thought I'd share with you a L/O for a Photo swap I'm in on Scrapbooking Memories Forum. Hope you like it, Lee!





The second pic shows the hidden journalling. This L/O is so different from how I normally scrap, especially the colors. It was a fun challenge!

Chat soon,

Chelle Xx

1 comment:

ScrapManda said...

Glad you were happy with the BAthurst result. I used to watch it with my Dad too although didn't get more than 5 minutes to watch it today :(

I'm sure Lee will love the LO you've made for her...lovely rich colours.