Thursday 10 August 2006

It's been a week......




Well yes, I've been slack with my blog. It's been a week since my last post!! How slack am I?
Last weekend saw us at Zac's sports lesson at 8.30am, then off to watch cousin Mikey play Soccer against Knights in Ipswich. He played against Jason's godson, Bryce. It was a hard fought game but Mikey's team - Qld Lions - won 3-0. I wasn't cheering for anyone, to keep the peace!

Then Sunday, we went to a Birthday BBQ for our godson, Riley. He turned 5, so we made the long trip to the country(Minden) for the celebration. Had a good afternnon, with both kids sleeping all the way home.

Monday - usual - housework day and to resore the mayhem created over the weekend.

I finished off a L/O over the weekend. It is of Ella's Naming Day which was in April. I went a little bit flower crazy, and added some doodling!

Chat soon,
Chelle XX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout. I don't think you went flower crazy at all.

Anonymous said...

These LO's are just perfect Chelle - just perfect. So soft and delicate and a great use of lots of pics!!!

Anonymous said...

The flowers look great. Well done with the doodling.