Wednesday 2 October 2013

Scrap the Boys - October 2013 Challenge

It's October already?
Can you believe it? 2013 is whizzing by.
Might have to actually start thinking about Christmas soon! Eeek!

There's a new challenge at Scrap the Boys!
Create a layout using...

Blue and Green
 I've used a photo from Zac's 10th Birthday.
The blue and green candles were my inspiration.  

                                                                
 














































I didn't have a lot of patterned papers in green and blues that suited my photo.
So, I created a washi tape border around my photo. Quite like the look of it.
I even tore some of the washi to create a different look.

Love this coolour combo, but actually don't scrap it often.
Having a boy, you'd think I would?
It was a good challenge for me!

Be sure to upload your layout to the Linky tool by midnight on
October 31st...Halloween!

Happy Creating!

Chat soon,
 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love your layout! Your titling was really cool and I love the washi tape! I haven't used washi tape yet but I have some so maybe soon! Thanks for the inspiration.

~Kim