Sunday 22 September 2013

Layout: Being Silly

I pulled out the paper and glue last night.
Kept me occupied while I was watching the footy!

I had a look at the Challenge blogs and loved the latest challenge,
over at Show us your stuff. Red and White...It was calling my name!
My favourite colour!!

It also requires to use a handmade item. I made these cute washi tape feathers
a while ago so decided to use them. I LOVE how this layout all came together.
Very minimal, with some of my favourite things...washi tape, paint, ink and texture paste!!

Here's my layout, using some photo booth pics I took on my Iphone about
12mths ago now! They make me laugh!!






















 Shows a close up of my washi tape feathers.







































Had fun playing along with this challenge!

Chat soon,
 

2 comments:

Sophie Koschmann said...

Love your layout Michelle and those washi tape feathers. I'm defiantly going to try that out! Thanks for playing along at SUYS, and for the inspiration! Sophie xx

sarah martin said...

Michelle, I love your layout! Its awesome. Such great textures. Love those washi feathers!! I too must try that!
Thanks for playing along at SUYS x