Saturday 28 January 2012

Layout: Panda

Another layout today...
I'm nearly all up to date on sharing...just a few to go!

I did this one a few months back.
We had a trip to Adelaide about 18mths ago now for a big family get together.
We spent a few days in Adelaide before heading out to Hahndorf where
the get together was.
Jase and I wanted to take the kids to the Adelaide Zoo, as it had just got
2 beautiful Pandas.

Here's some photos I took...they are just gorgeous animals!
We all loved seeing them.

This is Wang Wang. He came outside while Funi sat inside and was
eating bamboo at the time. Wang Wang loved the crowds and really played it up!


















Loved the black and white look for this one.
Kept it simple!

Chat soon,

2 comments:

Josie Dean said...

Oh Michelle, I like the look of this!

Penny said...

How gorgeous! Pandas are one of my fave animals. I really love what you did with this layout.
Thanks for your comment on my blog re my "Daring" entry. I checked out your etsy store and added a link to it on my side bar. Look forward to shopping there soon!