Friday 16 December 2011

Layout: Araucaria Falls

I think I have a Kraft cardstock addiction?
My last layout was on Kraft, too.
Love the stuff...it goes with anything!!!!
Can never have too much!

It's the Araucaria Falls today!
We visited there on our Easter Camping trip to Gordon Country.
Feels good getting this trip scrapped.
I have a few more to share yet from this trip.

This walk was in the National Park. The sign said 1.8km.
We thought that was for the round trip, but no...that was each way!
It was wet, muddy and a LONG way down.
But we made it...the big boys were less than impressed.
Although we did snap these cool pics down there!
The falls had plenty of water.













I think this layout is one of my favourites at the moment.
Some of my favourite colours.
Love the tag, the big doodled flower, which is a printable btw.
I used more chipboard...this time a black bracket frame.

Chat soon,

1 comment:

sueat17 said...

Mmmmm...I'm hearing you re the Kraft Chelle...I freaked out on the weekend just gone, because I discovered that I only had 1 sheet left when I went to make my Christmas tags.....so an emergency trip to San Staples shop was in order to buy enough Kraft to last me over the Christmas/New Year period.
Love the LO BTW xxx