Wednesday 21 September 2011

Layout: He loves mud

I finished this layout off late last week.
Titled "He loves mud", this one's all about my BIL, Scott.
He loves his 4WDriving, almost as much as he loves MUD!

We had a 4WD trip for the long weekend in May.
We headed back up to Warwick and did the Janowen Hills
4WD Park. Heaps of fun and there had been some rain through the week
making it very sloppy with tons of mud.

Scotty had also bought a new winch, so he got himself stuck,
just so he could try out his new gear!
Was very funny seeing him get himself out!























































I used some Crate Paper papers...love Crate paper!
One of my favourite manufacturers!

Chat soon,





1 comment:

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi ! I haven't been scrapping much lately and I surely miss it! Hope things are well on your side of the world ... x Ingeborg.