Sunday 12 June 2011

Scrapbook and Papercraft Convention and Expo

I'm back from my holiday!
We got in bright and very early Saturday morning to an
extremely chilly Brisbane!I suffered all day yesterday and froze.
Feeling a little more climatised today, although
haven't got my land legs back just yet.
Still feel a bit jelly-legged from being on the ocean!

I'll tell you all about my holiday this week. Have heaps of pics to share!

Today I headed into the Scrapbook and Papercraft Convention and Expo.
It's on this long weekend here in Brisbane at the Convention Centre.
A huge turnout of stands, workshops and lovely ladies from all over Australia!
I caught up with plenty of friends, which is always nice.

I was lucky enough to be selected in the Top 20 layouts for the "Scrap Yourself"
Competition being held by Scrapbooking Memories magazine.
I saw my layout on display...




















It's always cool seeing your work on display!

I purchased plenty of new goodies.
Looking forward to having a play with them!!

Enjoy the rest of yor long weekend.
I'll be back to tell you all about my holiday.

Chat soon,

No comments: