Thursday 5 May 2011

Scrap the Girls

This month's Scrap the Girls Challenge is up!
Seeing it's a Special Month for Mums, this month's Challenge is a beauty!

Scrap a layout based on an important female in your life.
Extra criteria: more than 20 words of handwritten journalling!

I decided to scrap about my younger sister, Kellie. I took these great pics of her some time ago, but just love them! She doesn't pose for pics that often, so this was fun!


















I don't usually use purple too much in my layouts. I probably own about
2 sheets of purple patterned paper. (Yes, really)
But seeing Kellie was wearing a purple jacket, I thought I'd give it a go!
I thought the Lime suited it perfectly, so I splashed on some paint and
added a few bits and bobs and Wa-La! Loving those "Collections" Butterflies.
They suit everything!

Make sure you get your layouts linked by midnight Tuesday 31st May!
Check out the blog for some great samples!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

What a special layout Chelle. Love the brightness and those butterflies are neat xx