Thursday 26 May 2011

Layout Share

I planned on puttting up a layout yesterday but it was a crazy
insane day with Hair Appts and Kids sport,
then followed by the NRL Origin match.
It was a big day.
Great result in the Footy too. Go Qld!
So, today I'm going to share two layouts!

The first is a double.
I have trouble scrapping School photos. Not sure about you?
Finding primary coloured papers that I like usually proves a test.
The "Playground" range by Echo Park suited these pics to a tee.
Loved this range very much!

The photos are from Zac's very first Sports Day, some 3 yrs ago!
Nice to have these finally scrapped. I can see me using every
scerrick and scrapfrom the "Playground" range.



























I also did a single with these papers.
Another from Sports Day...The Classic Tug-O-War!
The kids absolutely loved challenging the parents!


































Thanks for popping by...
I'll be back tomorrow with another layout!

Chat soon,

No comments: