Sunday 29 May 2011

The Hangover - Part 2

Jase and I went and saw this today...



And yes...it's VERY funny!!!!
Not sure they could ever out-do the first movie...It's one of my all time
favourite movies. Cracks me up every time I see it!
But, this was pretty funny too and "Chow" is hilarious in it.
Plenty more mayhem and one crazy night out!

As promised here's another layout...

A layout about the recent Floods here in Brisbane.
Such a crazy time, that I wanted to document it.
Kept this one plain and simple.

These photos were taken down near my sisters place, near Jindalee.
The highway was cut, a friend's house came very close to flooding and
the photo where the kids were standing looking at the water...just
behind them on the hill is our business.
Thankfully, it was safe and sound.


































Chat soon,

No comments: