Friday 8 April 2011

The Mud Army

I've had these photos of the Qld Floods on my desk for a while now.
I thought it was probably best to scrap them while it's still
fresh in my memory.
I could have gone on and on with the journalling on this one.
Such an emotional time...

We helped out at my SIL's friends place. She was in one of the hard hit
suburbs of Sherwood. So sad seeing all those most loved and valued
possesions, just sitting on the footpath.
It was amazing how high the water went and the damage it left.
I was on inside cleaning(mopping and scrubbing),
while the boys were outside in the mud!
Did it stink too? The mud was putrid.


































I've used Echo Park papers - For the Record. Aren't they divine?
Love the colours and look of these papers.
Echo Park are so getting it right of late! :)
Right up my alley!

Chat soon,

No comments: