Wednesday 5 January 2011

New look for 2011

A new year means a new makeover for my blog.
I've done it for the past few years and there's nothing quite like a change, is there?
Still not entirely happy with it, but I'll keep playing!

Anyone know any good blog template sites?
Have had a bit of a look but nothing that I really LOVE just yet.
Let me know if you have a favourite one.

So, do you like my new header?
Beautiful bright papers by Echo Park - Summertime range.
I have just used it on my Jan Scrap the Girls Layout...love it!

Let me know what you think...

Chat soon,

5 comments:

Lisa K said...

Looks great

happy New Year!

sueat17 said...

Looks fabbo Chelle! You've inspired me to freshen up the look of my blog...must get onto that while I'm still on holidays. I love the idea of using a scrapped image...you've done such an awesome job! xx

nic said...

Looks fantastic Chelle!!...xxxooo

Heids xx said...

Love it Chelle!! I have given mine a makeover too...it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted but after 8 hours I decided 'i don't care if the header is out of line! it looks like my real life scrapping " rofl!!!

All the best of the best for 2011!!!

Unknown said...

Love it Chelle :) very bright and fresh!