Friday 27 August 2010

Friday Foto

Ok, so I was slack last week and forgot to put up my Friday Foto!
I had a ridiculously crazy weekend. So, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!
Promise I'll share 2 pics next week!

I try hard every week to think of something different to share with you for my Friday Foto.
This week, I walked past my big stack of CD's, next to our stereo that I'm currently listening to...
I thought I'd share.


Plenty of great music in that lot!

Speaking of music...
I was chatting to a friend online the other day, and she was having a dilemma!
She didn't know whether to buy the CD or download it on Itunes!
Hmm...what to do??
She ended up ordering the CD, as there was a promotion on it and the artist was autographing each and every CD through the promotion.

For me...
There's some CD's I HAVE to have the physical CD, then other's I'm fine just downloading it through Itunes for my Ipod. Brings the question up, hey??
Do you still buy CD's or download through Itunes??
I'd love to hear your comments!

Have a great weekend.
I'm heading down to northern NSW, just for the weekend.
I'll share some pics early next week!

Chat soon,

No comments: