Friday 2 July 2010

Friday Foto

A quick check in tonight for my Friday Foto.
I've just watched the Hurt Locker tonight. WOW...what a movie!
A good watch, very gripping. I quite liked it, although it amazes me how human life means nothing in time of war? Very sad really.
Anyway, my friday foto.
A few months ago I bought my first ever pair of Converse shoes, to wear with jeans.
Nice and casual.
I chose RED, one of my favourite colours!!
Well, these shoes have hardly left my feet in recent weeks, with the VERY COLD weather we've been having. I'm getting a little over it. Bring on Summer I say!

Here's my fave shoes at the moment...


Gotta love them, huh??

Have a great weekend.

Chat soon,

3 comments:

Louise said...

Love your funky red sneakers Chelle! I have a "thing" for red shoes myself. Xx L

CreativeMe68 said...

Cute shoes!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Just your style & colour Chelle xxx geeeeee it has been freezeeeeeeeeeee down here in NSW, have the beanie out for my afternoon walks :):):)