Tuesday 18 May 2010

Scrapchat Retreat

I've had a lovely girly scrap weekend away with the Scrapchat girls this past weekend.
We headed to the Gold Coast, where we hire a house and had 17 ladies stay in it.
Lots of scrapping, fun, giggles and a little bubbles flowing.

I love my weekend away, twice a year with these gorgeous girls!

Here's some pics...
My very messy scrap area at the Retreat!


Our table...L-R: Maz, Kylie, Manda and Lex...with Susan and Shaz off creating and chatting.


On Saturday night, we have a themed dress up night. This time round the theme was "Sinners and Saints".
A very cool theme and some of the girls came up with fabulous costumes!
There were angels, devils, a naughty Nun and a gender confused monk!!

Here's a group shot.


One of me as a devil!!


Remember the sneak peek I gave you last friday of the swap gift?
Well, Sue was the lucky recipient of it.
Did you guess what it was??

A milk carton!!


Chat soon,

1 comment:

nic said...

Looks like you had a great weekend Chelle! may have to look into going to the next one :)
Take care...xxxooo