Sunday 30 August 2009

Woohoo...Adam's through to the Grand Final!

I'm a little excited.
I've just watched Dancing with the Stars and Adam Brand is through to the Grand Final. Can you believe it?? I can't?

Put it this way, when it comes to dancing Adam's a much better singer...LOL
But, he's made it through to the final night. Very proud of him, indeed!

So, please vote for him this week...He's in with a chance!
Call 1900 55 77 11 or text "Adam" to 19 17 77.

Please vote...I'm begging you!!

In other news, I made it through to Round 5 of Embellished Idol.
This week we had to scrap "5 Places to visit before we die" or "5 Things to do before we die". This was a good one, although hard to narrow it down to just 5.



Chat soon,

2 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

What a fantastic topic and I just love your layout Chelle. Good luck with the rest of the competition.

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo go Chelle! Loving your layouts babe :0)