Sunday 14 June 2009

Cup Fever

I've had a fun weekend away.
We headed to Ipswich on Friday night, in readiness for the Ipswich Cup on Saturday. It was an early start at 6.30am! Up and getting ready, before heading off to our annual Champagne Brekky, at Kimmy's.
Then, off to the Races. What a day??
We always have a blast! Lots of fun, drinks and catching up with plenty of friends. Jase and I both grew up in Ipswich, so it's nice seeing friends from years past. It feels like we'd never left. Living in Brisbane, we don't get to see them very often.

Here's a few pics from the day...

Me and my 2 beautiful SIL's...Tracey and Manda.


Manda had everyone pouting.
We laughed so much trying to get the perfect pout!!! Lots of outtakes before we got this one! LOL


Tracey and me


Me, Jase and Barney


We did pretty well. I awoke with no headache, which is always a bonus after a day like that!! Just a bit tired, but that's expected.
I had an awesome blister on one foot, and I'm sure my feet will Thank me, after a few days recovery. The brutality of what heels can do?
What we women do in the name of fashion??

I'm still waiting on some friends to upload their pics to Facebook, so I can check them out!! I know there are some beauties on cameras from yesterday!!!

Looking forward to next year...bring on 2010!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All stunning Photo's Chelle you all look so so happy :):)oh and I love your Outfit xxx