Saturday 20 June 2009

11 years today

Jase and I were married on this day, 11 years ago.
Time passes by so fast. I can't believe it was 11 years ago...where has that time gone??

The most amazing part. I think I love my husband Jason, more today than I did 11 years ago. If that's possible?
We've been through so much together...good and bad.
We've have some turbulant times, especially of late, but are battling through and are all the stronger for it. Life throws you some curve balls at times...but so far, we seem to be catching them!

Jase...I love you more than ever.
May we have many many more years together!!



I found this beautiful quote... I loved it and thought I'd share it!

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder

Enjoy your weekend!

Chat soon,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to you both Chelle xxx I really adore your photo and the quote has been snapped up (copied into my quote book) it is beautiful and I think your love shows for your 'Man' xxx I hope you both have a smooth path for the next forever lasting! years together xxx

Alicia said...

Congratulations to you both!! It really is wonderful to hear that there are still successful marriages these days. My parents are still married after 27 years and I'm sure you will also have a long and happy marriage too.

Beautiful quote too!

Alicia said...

BTW just letting you know that I've awarded you a blog award on my blog (if you choose to accept it).

miss~nance said...

Congratulations to you both.

Gail