Thursday 5 March 2009

Photo Challenge

I've been given a Challenge by Cindy!!
She commented on my blog recently and I thought I'd take on her Challenge!
Thanks Cindy! :)

What I have to do is...Find a photo Folder starting with the letter "C"(for her name) and then as "C" is the 3rd letter in the alphabet, I need to select the 3rd photo.

Here's what I came up with...


It was from Christmas time at Macleay Island, back in 2004.
My little man was only a littlie, at nearly 18 mths old.
The pic was taken at Jase's Dad and Step-Mum's place. Such a beautiful house high on the hill, overlooking the Bay. They no longer live there, which is sad as it was a beautiful spot!
This doesn't seem that long ago. How time sure flies!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

such a cute photo :)

Cindy said...

thanks for having a go at the challenge. i love the photo. it is gorgeous.