Friday 13 February 2009

Friday Foto

It was lovely to wake up this morning to the sound of rain, and I mean heavy rain. Something we have been lacking here in sunny Brisbane.
So, it's been a cooler day too, which is nice.

I gave blood this morning. I hadn't in a while and the recent bushfires with burn victims needing lots of blood, got me off my butt and donating. I usually donate at the mobile van, but the Red Cross Blood service has just opened a state of the art Donating Centre at Chermside. Very new and very swish, with all the mod cons. It was great!
I asked the nurse who looked after me, if they had had more donations since the bushfires and she said they were run off their feet, and working plenty of overtime. She said it was great that Aussies wanted to help others out in a time of need.
Makes me proud to be Aussie when I hear things like that!

Now, onto today's Friday Foto.
Seeing it was wet, I couldn't go outside so this is the best of them!
I've put an overlay over the top by SDesigns. I'm liking the effect!



Have a great weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

No comments: