Sunday 30 November 2008

Christmas with Nanny Sue

We had our Christmas with Jase's Step-Mum today.
She's working nearly every weekend til Christmas now, so we got in early!

We had a fabulous day. The kids had a ball, as they always do. We enjoyed some relaxation time with Jase's siblings and partners, which is rare. Everyone is always so busy!

We got all the kids...the cousins...from the siblings together. This is the one good photo out of about 8 that has them all looking at me!
L-R: Seth, Amelia, Griffin, Zac, Melanie and Ella.



and some other snaps from today...

A game of backyard cricket...so very Aussie!


Tracey and Melanie


Ella and me


Jase, Seth and Scotty


Zaccy pushing little Amelia around on the bike...so cute...she loved it!


My gorgeous boy...Mr Photogenic.


I hope you had a great weekend. We did!

I've got some news to share with you tomorrow.
Be sure to check back then!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

3 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

I will have to pop back in later to find out what the news is!

Awesome pics chelle and what a fab day you had.... Can see some wonderful layouts coming up their!...

luv tanXx

Belynda-Lee said...

hey hun,
wow doesnt your little man look like you!! sounds like you had an awesome day! will check back later to see wat news you have xoxo
belynda

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh tease Chelle xxx I hate those kind of messages (but you know that I will be back) fingers crossed xx and WOW look at the little ones at play (love the little cricketer shot that is a classic aussie back yard photo xxx.. and your sweet children are growing before my eyes Chelle xxx It is rather nice when all the family can come together xxx