Friday 22 August 2008

Flashback Friday and a CJ heading for home...

It just seems like I posted last week's pic. Where did the week go??

This week, I've gone back to my youth! LOL
I was 15, way back in 1989. My family went on a houseboat for a long weekend with another family. A ton of fun, up Noosa way. This is me driving the houseboat!
How skinny was I back then?


I've also finished a CJ for my friend Donna, over in WA!
It's heading for home now, with my entry in it!
I hope you like it, Don!


I created an insert for Donna's album. This pulls out...




I'm teaching 2 classes at The Stamp Shak's BIG WORKSHOP day in Ipswich tomorrow. I'm taking my camera, so I'll post some pics of all the fun, soon!!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo look at your hair length in that Pic Chelle... love your Embellish layout (beautiful patchwork) and Eeek to the size of the pp. Will check in at the crop but sorry no time to do challenges at moment xxx Enjoy u classes wish I could attend... xxx

Leanne Stamatellos said...

nice big pony tail Michelle!
love the CJ entry too.
have fun at the classes tomorrow.

Tanyah Payne said...

Chelle! love what you did withthe CJ! it is awesome!....thanks for you lovely comments on my blog too.. your very sweet

Luv Tanxx