Tuesday 29 July 2008

Layouts to share

I have my layouts to share from the CC on the weekend.
We had a fun time creating layouts about muusic and lyrics!

Here's mine...

This was my Challenge, using song lyrics at your title.


A Top 10 Playlist.


A layout with no photos...using song lyrics/title as your main emphasis.
Very simple for me, but I like it!


We had fun on the weekend, with Leanne asking me if Zac would like to be a model for a Photo Shoot she was doing to learn a little more with her camera. She had some wonderful tips from the lovely Rachel Richter. Leanne has some gorgeous shots of Zac on her blog. You can find it here.I'm looking forward to scrapping them!

Did some work in the yard. DH started a retaining wall while I painted the front gate he put on earlier in the day. Looks great, too. Just needs one more coat!

Apart from that, I've had Zac home today...feeling a little off colour. I think he'll be ok for school tomorrow. A quiet day today at home...watching movies and playing with his little sister. Ella sure loved having him home.

I promise to do my award next blog...been meaning to, but will get to it this week! ;)

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

5 comments:

Julie said...

Great LO's Chelle !

Loooove the photos of Zac ... particularly the one leaning against the red door - gorgeous !!

Leanne Stamatellos said...

glad to here Zac's Ok - was worried when i never saw him at school yesterday.

tracey said...

wow love those layouts... they are a sure win for ya... sorry to hear about your sick little man, hope he is feeling better today.

chat soon
tracey

Anonymous said...

Leanne has done a wonderful photo shoot of Zac Chelle and sure can't wait to see those photos scrapped.. Love your music layouts they are Rockin xxx

happy scrapping and hope the little guy is soon back at school

Annie said...

I really enjoy looking at your layouts Chelle ... the are simply stunning. Love the way you 'tell your stories' ... very powerful!

Annie