Sunday 6 July 2008

Bubbles and more bubbles

This afternoon the kids from next door came over and the boys played football and the girls blew bubbles. They blew so many that the boys joined in, too.
They had a ball out there. I love hearing giggles of delight from the backyard.
Ella was so excited about finally blowing them all by herself!

Here's some pics...




It's been a pretty quiet weekend for me. Lazy one yesterday...doing some scrapping while Dh was at my sister's pulling down her old patio in readiness for the new one arriving shortly! AS a reward, they took us out for dinner at the Broncos...a Seafood smorgasboard...OMG...Delish!! Know the way to a girls heart, and I didn't even pull anything down! LOL
Did some spring cleaning today, and my scrap space looks great, I might add.
Nice to be able to see the desk again, after lots of creating! LOL

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Leanne Stamatellos said...

well done Ella and boy do I feel like a dozen oysters after that post about a seafood smorgasboard - mmm yum!