Friday 27 June 2008

Flashback Friday

It's friday today, and the start of the school holidays here in Qld. 2 weeks of no lunches, uniforms or routine...I LOVE it!!
We have a few things planned, and our little man turns 5 on Monday, so we'll have some celebrating to do!


Today's flashback is when we still lived in Vic on the farm. This is me on my pony, Sunny. I was horse mad as a youngster, still am...just don't have one anymore living in the big smoke.
I had to sell her when we moved to Qld, which nearly tore my heart out. I even tried to convince Mum and Dad that she could live in the backyard in our new suburban home in Qld. They didn't go for it...Go figure?



How dry was the paddock back then?
Must have been taken in summer, I think?

Hope you are all having a great friday!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Ally said...

awww how cute Chelle!!!

Anonymous said...

so sweet and sad Chelle xxx it would have been so hard to do that at the age xxx