Saturday 24 May 2008

Busy jobs day

I've had a "jobs" day today, and have achieved quite a lot.
I started off doing housework, with vacuuming, mopping and plenty of washing. Lunch for the kidlets and into bed for a nap, and I had one too...LOL. Felt very refreshed and headed out to paint the fence, which I did til dark. It's looking fabulous. Just the back side to do tomorrow and it's done. I love painting..I know...I'm strange. I find it quite theraputic.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting my sister at the markets to get some plants for the garden. That should be fun, especially with two kids in tow! DH is working in the morning!
Another busy day ahead for me, so I'd better get some scrapping in tonight!!

Here's my layouts from the Retreat. I had a catchup day on friday to finish off journalling and put the finishing touches on 2 layouts. Very happy with what I got done, as I talked plenty, too! LOL

Our Challenge using a picture of "hands"


Card Sketch Challenge


Layout Sketch Challenge


And some other work I completed...






and my April entry for my Gratitude Journal(nearly up to date on this)...


I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

5 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS work!
LUVVIT!

Anonymous said...

awww - eye candy here!
absolutely love the BUNNY one of Ella - that is such a nice layout!

Leanne Stamatellos

Nicole said...

I love painting too. LOL, sometimes on pages, but naw, actually painting is fun.

so your not strange by yourself.

Awesome pages too chicka

Nicxx

unicorns80 said...

Awesome pages Chelle - I love the PP in the fashionista one. Is it Elsie??
Some very cool work I loved looking at them
The retreat looked like such fun!! Its a shame I didnt still live in QLD cause I would have been able to go oh well
Take care Leonie xx

Julie said...

gosh you've been a busy girl.
Love the LO's ... gorgeous!