Tuesday 22 April 2008

More layouts...

for my cousin, Kylie!
That's it for now. I've scrapped all the pics she gave me. They are all in the album and ready to hand deliver to her when I see her Thursday night!

Here they are...
I've left a lined area for Kylie to add some journalling.

I loved these photos when I saw them...I had to scrap them!!


Jason headed to Melbourne this morning. I'll catch up with him on Thursday, when I head down. I still have a canvas to finish, which I hope to do tonight and I'm all set!

Hope you are enjoying your day!!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

gorgeous layouts chelle

Louise said...

Oooh Hi Michelle

Sorry to use your blog to communicate but i was wondering if you will be at the june long weekend Convention???
Im coming up and spending a week in brisbane wed to wed, and so so want to meet you IRL!!!!

Lou xxx

PS Yeah potentially meeting you is enuf to bring me out of lurkdom and comment on your blog [lol].

PPS thank you V.much for stopping by your to to good mate!!