Friday 4 April 2008

Flashback Friday!!

Over the last week, I've been scanning a heap of old photos. Some really old, some not so old!!

I picked this one for today...It's me about 10 yrs ago, just married and working at Betite Hair Salon in Ipswich. I did my apprenticeship there with Madonna. Had a great time and met lots of interesting people. I was being a model for the Loreal Colour competition which runs every year!

So, this is me...


and getting my hair done!!


We didn't win, but my face(and hair) was put in the Loreal Hair Book!!

School holidays start today here in Qld...Yay!! So, the next week or so should be lots of fun. No routines, no lunches...no having to be out the door by 8.15am!! I'm excited!!
I hope you are enjoying your friday...Have a lovely weekend.

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

No comments: