Monday 3 March 2008

Weekend Wrap and a Tag!!

We had a nice home weekend this past weekend. Didn't do much, but it was nice. My sister Kellie came over on Saturday to take a few pics. Mum has asked us for a photo of each of us and she won't tell us why?? Hmmm...that's got both of us thinking?!

Here's a few snaps...



Gotta have a silly photo, right?

Love this one with my little man.


I've been tagged by my friend, Sara.

Now, here are THE RULES...
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here goes...

1. I'm currently doing a Bookeeping course and have received 2 high distinctions for my first 2 assignments!! Woohoo!
2. I'm addicted to Underbelly and LOST!
3. I don't like bananas...YUK!
4. I've been married 10 yrs in June.
5. I scrap nearly every day.
6. I love chocolate...any kind, any flavour, any time!!
7. I've visited most states of Australia, except WA, TAS and NT!! I'll get there one day!

Now, I know most bloggers have already done this one, so I'm not going to tag anybody. If you haven't done it...give it a go!!

I've been very busy scrapping up a storm of late...promise I'll do some sharing tomorrow! :)

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loveing these pic's Chelle xxx mmmmmm sneaky Mother (watch her Chelle you never know what Mothers will do) xxx

I love the pic of you and your little/big Man xxx Hey he is a bigger boy now that he is at school xx

Awesome about the bookkeeping results... keep it up xxxx

Jodie said...

chelle you look stunning, and haha so cheeky in the 2nd pic.
love the pics anyway :)

and your new work, awesome as always

xx