Sunday 24 February 2008

Book of me

Well, I've finally started it...my Book of Me!! My Yahoo online group have starting a Challenge this year and every month we'll get a new topic to scrap about in our Book of me. This has been on 'the list' for a loooong time, so it's nice to finally start it.

This month we had to scrap a pic from our first year...birth to one year old.
Here's mine...


It amazes me how much I look like Mum in this pic. She's 20 in this photo. I think I'm seeing double!!

As for the weekend, today was a lot cooler here in Brisbane. It was only 31 today. A little better than 40 degress yesterday!! We went to my sister, Kellie's for lunch and a swim. Nice and relaxing before we get back into routine for the week!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Like I said in the gallery this is a stunning LO Chelle!