Friday 21 December 2007

Flashback friday

Have I got a treat for you today! Seeing it's so close to Christmas, I'll share this old beauty. From what I can gather, this must be about Christmas 1986. It's me and my sister Kellie opening presents on Christmas morning.
Check out my horrid bum part(I'm on the right)...and look what we got for Christmas...a Commodore 64!!
Wow...that's going back in time. They sure don't make them anymore!



We're off to visit the big Christmas tree in King George Square in the City tonight, then had over to Southbank for the fireworks!
Should be fun!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

7 comments:

Lexie said...

OMG a Commodore 62, memories!

Lexie said...

That would be 64 not 62 LOL

Julie said...

Your comment has made me have a chuckle !! "Bum Part", i have never heard of that expression before ... oh boy, we've all got at least one photo with one of those hair doos!

Anonymous said...

Now, because I must be decades younger than you michelle, I have to ask what is a commodore 64 ? hehehe!
I actually love your bum part - maybe I shouldn;t say that on this blog - butt (oops) your new hairdo looks great.
You can tell it's late for me so I'm off to bed and I'm trying desperately to catch up tomorrow with you and the gals. What time are you going? I'll call you tomorrow.

Jodie said...

haha cuuute.

commodore 64!! we had that computer, memories, wow!!
we had all those old computers, amigas, commodore 64s etc, growing up with a computer nerd dad, kind of had its benefits.
those oldschool joysticks were awesome :D


xx

Back to New Blinds said...

Hello Chelle, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Don't ya just love cowlicks (thats what I call them) it sure still looks like you.

have a wonderful day, and hopefully we get to see you QLD girls in the new year sometime.

Love Pam

gypsyangel said...

Love that pic Chelle and sorry I have no idea what a Commodore 64 is but I bet you enjoyed it.