Friday 7 December 2007

Flashback Friday

My friend Jodie puts a photo up each Friday from the past...Flashback Friday!! She's had some great photos of her when she was little, so I thought I'd do the same. There's nothing like looking at old pics!!

So, here's mine for today...Seeing I recently celebrated my Birthday I thought I'd put a pic up from a Birthday...my 3rd Birthday! Way back in 1977!!

I'm the little girl in the blue dress(on the right). The other two kids are my cousins(L-R) Nicole and Kylie. They'll both get a shock, as they read my blog!! :)



Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were at it early this morning love the pic have a good day! MIL

Anonymous said...

Oh Chelle hope your not in trouble xxx they might pay you back for not asking permisson to blog that photo xxx all three of you are just so very cute xxx

scrapwitch said...

your way too cute as a kid..and now your super gorgeous ..
love those super santa pics too...soo sweet

Anonymous said...

MICHELLE !!!!!! YOU NAUGHTY PERSON HOW COULD YOU POST THAT PHOTO OF ME!!!!!! YOUR CUZ KYLIE